cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

miniWAS 4,6D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all:

Just wondering if someone could help me with the following? I have recently installed miniWAS4.6D to work with the ABAP Objects book, however when I come to Object Navigator I don't appear to have the Objects List in the top far left hand corner within which one is asble to use the drop down menu to access the repository objects! Instead all I have is a small window showing a "Page Cannot be Displayed" message, telling me that the page i'm currently requesting is unavailable!

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can download the latest from here

ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sdn/devkits/netweaver/abap/50072743_4.zip

or

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/77317c8d-0701-0010-f093-ed3...

Cheers

Jawahar Govindaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all:

Could someone provide a link for the download of the latest sapGUI 6.20, as I cant for the life in me find it!!!

I recently applied a patch to 4.6D and the object Browser didn't display: "Error Loading Page" message, however it would now appear to be blank!!!

Therefore have I not installed the data files/dictonary correctly? I'm using the miniWAS 4.6D as supplied with ABAP Objects book, thus I wanted to work my way through the tutorials?

Any help much appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to service.sap.com/swdc --> Download --> Installations and upgrade --> Entry By application group --> SAP Frontend Components --> SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS --> SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS 6.20

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for that, however this site requires registration which I don't have! The software I'm using is from the ABAP Objects book, therefore I cant provide a Customer or Partner Ref to sign up for user account!

Any advice on what to do?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Just got the sapGUI 6.20 from the follwing, if anyone else is having the same trouble locating and downloading the above: <a href="http://parallel.rz.uni-mannheim.de/Primus/content/downloads.html">http://parallel.rz.uni-mannheim.de/Primus/content/downloads.html</a>

Now that I have 6.20 installed the blank and/or error page has disappeared! Can now concentrate on the ABAP development!

A big thank you to all who offered assistance, very much appreciated.

Thanks!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Known problem, caused by a fix in windows.

Either download an up to date GUI, generally 6.20 or above to fix this.

Or patch the 4.6D GUI to a current patch. SAPsuperUsers dot com have a patch that will fix this.

MattG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

Thanks for that.

Could you direct me for the link r.e. patch on SAPsuperusers? Had a quick look and I couldn't see anywhere for the download of patches?

Thanks

Oliver

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

There is absolutly nothing wrong with going directly to SAPgui 6.40 and the latest path. You can get this from service.sap.com

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oliver

Forums->Downloads->Software->SAPgui patches.

GUI 6.40 is availabe here (at SDN) under downloads, but is 500MB! The patches should be smaller!

MattG.