cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the condition type value as well net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have maintained the base price ZR00 and delivery cost ZDLC for the below key combination,

Customer/Material with release status

Condition type for Net value is ZT00 i.e ZR00 + ZDLC

Now I would like to know the values of ZR00,ZDLC and ZT00 maintained for the above key combination .

I tried with standard report V/LD but I am not getting value for ZT00.

Is there any other way where I can get the condition values for the above key combination for the above condition type? I mean it will be helpful to me if you give me the table names to find out above information.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shrikant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

very helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the sales Order .... Goto the item level and go to the "Conditions" Tab and click the "Analysis" button to view condition values corresponding to each condition Type with access sequence.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

As you have mentioned, since there is no condition record for ZT00 you will not find this value in V/LD. Since the value of ZT00 is calculated at the time of sales order you would have to fetch the value from the sales order itself.

You can do so with the following steps:

1. In VBAK-VBELN pass the sales order number. Pick up the value of VBAK-KNUMV (Document condition)

2. Pass this value in KONV-KUMNV with KONV-KSCHL = 'ZT00', 'ZR00' and 'ZDLC'.

3. Pick up the value on the field KONV-KWERT. This is the condition value from the sales order.

Please note that the conditions will be displayed for all the line items containing in of these condition in the sales order. The line item number is in the field KONV-KPOSN.

Hope the above is helpful. Unfortunately there is no standard report for condition values in the sales order.

Regards,

Vishesh Kapoor

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI srikant

As you are not maintaining values of ZT00 in VK11 tcode, you are not able to get the values in V/LD report. ZT00 is calculating dynamically during sales order creation.

If you want to know ZT00 value for any particular sales document then

Go to VBAK/VBAP table for your sales document, fetch KNUMH.

Pass this VBAK/VBAP-KUMNH value to table KONP as KNUMH, there you can find value for all condition types applied to that document.

try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the condition reocrds maintained for ZR00 & ZDLC using the pricing reports since you have maintained records in SAP tables. Only thung is that you have to create a new oricing report if you have used custom pricing tables.

For ZT00, since it is a calculated condition type and would not have a condition record (maybe 100%), you cannot get its value from the pricing repot. Use V_NL to simulate the Net price list for that material.