cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with mail adapter module in PI 7.11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I modified our adapter module from PI 7.0 to be compatible with PI 7.11 SPS3. I followed the instruction in http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index;jsessionid=(J2EE3417300)ID1491632150DB11633962752589437606End?r... and successfully deployed the adapter module using NWDS for PI 7.1. However, I am encountering this error in the communication channel monitoring:

Exception caught during processing mail message com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException.

I don't see any other details in the communication channel monitoring to help me determine the cause of the problem after this error message line. In NWDS, there was no error when I excute build the project. During deployment in NWDS, it says deployment was successful. When I check in NWA, I can find that the adapter module has been deployed successfully. I even tried to re-create the whole adapter module from scrach following the documentation for the 2nd time and still I got the same error message.

I am using java SDK 6.

Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Elbert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I am using java SDK 6.

For PI 7.11 you need Java version 1.5, not 1.6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem is now solved. I am using the correct version of NWDS for PI7.1 and using java 1.6 will not cause any problem.

The problem was caused by the source data being zipped instead of the unzipped version that my module is expecting. Furthermore, since my module comes before the mail bean, there is no details in the communication channel monitoring that the data sent was a wrong format.

Regards,

Elbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Elbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Elbert,

Are you using NWDS 7.0 or 7.1? For PI 7.1, you should use NWDS 7.1.

Regards,

Neetesh