cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Improvements in PI 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am in production support project in PI 7.0.I like to give some good process improvemnts for our area PI 7.0 to my customer.

I need your suggestions some good ideas such that it can leaverage the existing PI system(Production support)

My customer is not having any plan to upgrade to PI 7.1 for next 1 year.I like to give only now in PI 7.0.

Kindly give your expertise suggestions and invaluable ideas.

Take care,

Renu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Renu,

If you looking for good practices for PI7.0 implementation process i can help you,but in your case development already completed,

You are in production support means ,there is no Good Practice docs as per my knowledge.

let me know what you exactly looking for.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I like to have more intitutive monitoring report for status of Failure and sucess messages.In my production support for PI.

I need to submit weekly status of success anf failure messages of all interfaces.

I have different kind of interfaces for example:(File,jdbc,mail,idoc http,rfc.... etc)

we use almost all Techincal adapters.Our normal sxmb_moni we need to give specific inerface details to see the each interface status.

I like to have some kind of standard report or tool which l we can schedule and run weekly status of all inetrface.I like to approach process impeovement in this dimension.

Kindly help me friends.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Renu,

as per mu knowledge we dont have any tool to maintain info like this,sap not provided anything like this.

My advice to prepare one templet to maintain monitoring info for all adapter.

if anything you got pls share with too:)

cheers,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Renu,

You can do the steps mentioned in this blog and schedule the report for every week or how ever you want:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2007/04/09/speaking-widget-warns-you-about-error-messages-in-sap-xi

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the blog i am not able to download proper yahoo engine widget.Kindly update me whether we need to write any custome program in PI system to acheive this scenario.

Whne i try to open the yahoo engine widget it is opening general link.

Kindly guide me how to acheive this blog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I able to download the widget and followed steps.I like to know how my production system processing statistics will be shown in thid wizard.

Do i need to write any ABAP report to to processing statistics of my Production system.

Kindly guide me friends.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi satish,

Can you please send some other document other than widgets.

Answers (0)