Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost between a Maintenance order and WBS element

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a Project, under i have created some WBS elements. The top level WBS will have the total budget of the project. I have budgeted the project as 1000 INR

I created one maintenance order, WBS is given in the settlement rule. So the order cost will flow to WBS element. The projected cost of the order is 100 INR But i have confirmed some labour activities for 50 INR.

I need to get the remaining 50 INR

From where i can get the remaining plan cost... or will the cost sit in the WBS elements as Plan...

Please advice me...

Regards

-Pithan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when you assign a PM order to WBS the WBS reports will show this as assigned cost

when you confirm PM order then this will appear as actual

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

I created one project and one maintenance order. Assigned the WBS element to MO. I have given 1000 INR, but i am not getting the cost as planned in WBS.

I checked in COSS, COSP, but there are no values.

What should i do ?

- Pithan

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please, check your customizing in the transaction OPSV for category 30. Try raising both flags.

Kind regards,

Paulo

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pithan,

Let me try to explain, hope I got you requirement right 😃

I need to get the remaining 50 INR

From where i can get the remaining plan cost... or will the cost sit in the WBS elements as Plan...

The remaining plan value (50 INR) will appear in report (e.g: S_ALR_87013558 - Budget/Actual/Commitment/Rem Plan/Assigned ) as remaining order plan.

If you want to assign the remaining 50 INR to another order or you want to use it for another purpose, you have to set the status of corresponding maintenance order to Teco, Complete or Deletion flag

Hope it helps

Regards,

-K-

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to Settlement rule, you have to assign Maintenance order to WBS. This is done by giving WBSE number in additional data tab of Maintenance order.