cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Just wandering if i want to give a material discount for both the weight and quantity , how would that work ? Can i give using 1 condition type or do i need two ??

Sandeep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep

Better you go for two condition type. One based on Qty and other on Weight.

Also if you don't want both at a time, write a routine in VOFM and assign that to less priority condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

You need 2 condition types to cater for your requirement. Can't handle it from one condition alone.

Because in condition type, you have to select the "Calculation Type". It's either "Weight" or "Quantity" not both;

For Weight base -

You have to select "Gross Weight" or "Net Weight" as "Calculation Type" for weight based discount.

Refer "KF00 - Freight" condition type for more information.

For Quantity base -

You have to select "Quantity" as "Calculation Type" for quantity based discounts.

Refer "K004 - Material" condition type for more information.

Create condition tables & access sequence for your requirement.

Add relevant access sequence to both condition types accordingly.

Add both conditions to your pricing procedure as well.

Once you maintain your condition master records in VK11, you should be able to see relevant conditions in the sales order line item, conditions tab.

Hope this is helpful to you !

Good Luck !

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to give both Material Discount for Qty & Weight , then create two Condition Types as per the requirements. Make Calculation Type as D - Gross Weight & C - Quantity respectively for two Condition Types..

As these entries will be responsible for Accounting then in VKOA assign the Account Key to G/L / Account.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to give either Qty Discount or Weight discount ....if iam rgt..

Maintain 2 tables with this fields and maintain access sequence.....

if weight cross 100 kg or if customer gives 100 qty...

maintain as weight table Exclusion in Access sequence...it means 1st system will check weight condition if it satisfies then it pick in the transaction other wise it will got to next qty option.

Regards

raj.