cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former Member
0 Kudos

i had quantity contract of 100 qty,

i had done the release order for quantity contract 50 qtyt that is committed quantity,balance qty is 50.

SAP ECC 6.0 provides us with std reports related to Quotations & Contracts, which can be accessed using VA25 & VA45 respectively. These reports provide most of the required data, but the committed quantity as well as the Balance quantity thereof would not be displayed. We recommend developing simple ABAP reports [based on va25 / va45] to address the client specific requirements in both Classical as in ALV format.

what are the field and tables is required to extract the data regarding the committed quantity and balance quantity.where can we get the balance qty in which table and which field.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

below is the logic

1) Once you catch hold of the contract number, read the qutantity from item level table (VBAP). Now read doc flow table (VBFA) to get the data of all the release orders the contract is associated with. ie.. Read VBFA-VEBLN providing VBELV value as contract number in VBFA table.

2) Once you have the associated release order numbers, sum in a loop the quantity of all the release orders as many times as the number of release orders. i.e.. provide VBFA-VBELN value in VBAP-VBELN and read the order quantity. This has to be run as many times as the number of release orders captured in step 1. When each time the loop gets exectued, cumilate the quantity value. This gives the commited qty value

3) If you want to report the left out qty, subtract value of step 2 from value of step1.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Raghu