cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Discount Calculation??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fello Sapians,

I have a scenario where discounts are set up based on the following key combination "Sales org/division/sold-to/End Cust/Material", My problem is I am creating a sales order based on cross division"00"(Sales Area:1100/10/00) with multiple items from different divisions(ex:10/20/30),so at the line item I have different division and also discounts are set up based on End customer at the line item level.

Now when I enter the line item the system calculates the list price and then when I go to the partner function tab and add the End customer, the discount will not populate automatically I have to update the pricing manually within condition tab in order to pull in the discount, I want the discount to calculate automatically as soon as the the new partner function is added at the line item level.

I am having problem specially with my EDI orders where pricing has to be done automatically without any manual intervention.

Appreciate if you guide me through to overcome this scenarion.

Looking forward for some immediate help.

Mike.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately in my case there are too many instructions, Only sales order is allowed,one sold to can order for multiple end customers in the same sales order, and each end customer can have different pricing agreement set up.

After adding the end customer at the line item level pricing/discount won't update automatically unless we do it manually,as I mentioned in my previous note this is causing a huge pricing issue for EDI or internet based orders.

This does not seems to be an easy scenario but I am sure most of you might have allready encountered this kind on issue and there should be some kind of remedy.

regards,

mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I found out that if you change the ship-to-party in the sales order header (from the main screen), then there is no automatic price determination. That was a problem for my customer because he had price condition at the ship-to-party level. The solution was no forbid through user-exit the change of the header-ship-to-party introduced initially in the sales document.

This solution is not valid for you if you insist on not splitting the sales order by ship-to-party.

As you know you can use USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP and USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD for carrying automatically new pricing.

Because the partner data at the item level has no impact on VBAP and/or VBKD, your best luck would be to try to replicate the ship-to-party partner function of VBPA in one of theses tables. Whenever the VBPA-KUNNR for WE partner function would change, then the value should be copied to VBAP-ZZKUNWE, and through USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP you could get an automatic new price determination whenever VBAP-ZZKUNWE is changed.

I am not 100% sure it will work, but on the paper it looks good

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I guess the reason for your problem is that your pricing is based on a "End Customer" partner (Ship-to-party?) that might be different at the item level.

So the system does not update the initial pricing based on the change of partners at item level => "Missing" functionality in SAP.

I strongly suggest that you base your pricing determination on header "Sold-to-party" only and if absolutely needed on a header Ship-to-party, but not an item partner.

If needed, create different sales orders, one for each header Ship-to-party.

Even if SAP supports different ship-to-parties in a same sales order, I personally find it confusing for the End-user.

Best Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately I could not able to trace the exact place to accomodate the logic in MV45AFZB,

Appreciate if you could throw some more light.

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try exploring MV45AFZB. In this there is a place wherein you can put across your own logic based on which re-pricing has to happen.

I dont have SAP system currently with me and hence unable to guide you exactly. Write back if you are unable to trace. I would look into the one and let you know.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Raghu