cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filed Verification in Mobile Transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear WM-MOB Gurus,

I'm configuring SAP Console with Verification Control in the Storage Bin field and I've followed all configuration steps indicated in documentation, but when I do testing via SAP GUI (I don't have the Barcode Scanner yet) cursor stops in this field, but it is closed to input, so it is not possible to enter manually tis data to confirm it.

Do any one know if this transaction will work normally when I Scan the real Bar Code or I'm missing some configuration ?

Thanks in advance !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you maintain a the Verification value for that Bin in LS03N?

Thanks

Vinod.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Vinod ! You made the wrigth question !

No, I'm afraid I was not maintain the Verification field yet. I've do it and now it works.

Best regards !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hein,

Yes, the Source and the Destination Storage Bin fields are filled and mandatory.

The idea is to know in advance where to move Materials, and once in the Bin, confirm the position by scanning the correspondibg barcode.

Thanks for you quick answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are your ST masterdata config set for: u201CStock Placement/Removal requires confirmationu201D?

I use the same scenario where I simulate a scanner (TRM based) via the SAP GUI and all is OK.

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you confirm that the bin verification field is filled so that you this is a required entry?

Thanks,

Hein