cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sapians,

Need help with a very critical pricing issue, we have 7 diff.divisions with each division has different master data for materials and customers.Pricing is also done differently at each division.now we are planning to do cross division sale by having new header division 00, so if the sales order is created in division 00 there will be only one customer master data for all the divisions and the problem is all 7 divisions has their own discounts based on header division and also within access seq each division is using customer group and price group field from customer master to set up their discounts, by having this new header division 00 selling of parts from all other existing division becomes difficult because pricing and discounts will not be calculated correctly.

So the requirement is to create sales order in 1000/10/00 with materials from 7 different division, and each material should have its own pricing & discounts based on their own sales area(ex:1000/10/11, 1000/0/12,1000/10/13 etc)

Appreciate if you could please share your thoughts and advise on the approach to tackle this issue.

Many thanks in advance.

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MIke ,

I have seen your requirement and common division concept will not work out for your requirement. Becasue the Materials are created or extended at item level - division and distribution channel . Hence, you need to maintain division as one of the field for maintaining the prices . The concept of common division and distribution channel is that we do not need to bother to enter the required div or distribution channel at the time of creation of order. The maintenance of condition receords can be don through BDC/LSMW/SCATT.

Hope i have clrified your points .

Thanks and regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I think that in the configuration of Sales document type, there is this indicator that says whether the Header division should be taken into account or the item divisions. If you mark that to be 'Item division relevant', then at the line item level your division would be the individual item divisions.

If that happens, then the pricing communicaiton structure would take the individual disions and your prices should come correctly. I dont have the system now to validate this but just a thought.

AriBis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

If the generic division in the sales document header is not relevant, just forget about it.

For price and discounts determination, use the "real" division in the sales document item.

Best Regards,

Franck

Freelance Logistics SAP Consultant