Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condtion record for cst is not deleting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a problem , pls guide me on this

I have a condition type JIVC for CST, for that condition type i have given in VK11 initally for 2% for CST and i checked in the document it showing 2% , for testing, i created for the same condition type based on the tax classification for customer and material i have changed according and updated for 10% in vk 11, but when i want to delete the condtion type for 10% in vk 11

i am not able to delete. please guide me on this

aniticipating ur reply

with regards

kumaresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumaresh,

Use T Code - VK12 and enter the parameters and press enter . Select the line item of the record to be deleted and click on delete icon . The condition record will be deleted and an deletion indicator is set . Then click on save .

Please try this and let me know .

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi siva,

if i delete the indicator it saying " deletion indicator has been set " but not removed from the data base .

regards

kumaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumaresh,

We can only set the deletion indicatior but cannot be removed from DATA BASE . It is SAP Std functionality .

Thanks and regards

Veera

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

a deletion indicator has been set. wht does it mean , it means the condition record is deleted ?

In VK12 check the indicator Deletion ID which ia located at the extreme right of the line item..and press F1..u can see Indicates whether the condition is no longer taken into account during document processing. The condition is deleted during the next reorganization run

this way u can find the deleted line items for particular cond.type..

Reg

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...yes as i has said earlier, it is a setting in the configuration of the condition type whether you want to delete it totally from the database or just want to set the deletion indicator. Generally a deletion indicator is better since you have a change log this way. If it is totally deleted from the DB then you dont get any change logs.

Either way, both serves the same purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all for your help and valuvable inputs

regards

kumaresh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumaresh,

As suggested earlier..you can very well change the CST % in the condition record using t code vk12, else close the validity period of the earlier record and create a similar line below that in vk12 and maintain required CST % and current validity date.Hope it helps.

Thanks,

AKD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumaresh,

Use T Code - VK12 and enter the parameters and press enter . Select the line item of the record to be deleted and click on delete icon . The condition record will be deleted and an deletion indicator is set . Then click on save .

Please try this and let me know .

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it says , a deletion indicator has been set. wht does it mean , it means the condition record is deleted ?

thanks

kumaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you double checked the deletion indicator in the record details. If the condition type has been set not to delete directly from the database, then the line still shows in vk12 but has a deletion indicator set.