cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send external mails to the user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

How to send external mails to the user who creates the sales document (Quotation)

Can you please suggest what modification required in the FM

Thanks,

pinky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinky ,

Your question is not clear .. can you please give us more information on your question .

Regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can have a partner function like 'Created by' and use an exit to populate the User ID to this partner function(dont have the system right now but i think this can be done with standard partner detr. procedure also)

Then, create an Output type for that Partner function with transmission medium as 'External Send'. You can use the standard SAP program to trigger the email. To send the actual email after the output is trigerred, the link connection has to be set up be BASIS but if you want to check, then goto SOST and see if the email got trigerred or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijeet,

Yes the PF is available. But the program is not supporting to send it to the creator of the docs. But it is OK if i send it to the customer. Basically the e mail id maintained in the user master record is not compatible like the e mail id maintained in the customer master record. Hence what i believe the FM needs appropriate modification & i need the logic for that.