Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two schedule lines despite sufficient stock

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My order form shows two schedule lines even after maintaing sufficient quantities in the respective plant location.....another strange happening which I comprehended was if at all I create order with reference to quotation then order form confirms and me the qty....but if I create a seperate order then the qtys are not confirmed....what wud be the reason?..........

Also to understand the importance of checking rules like individual requirement and daily requirement I tried changing checking rule from individual to daily....but I cud not see any changes...where do I see the changes?.......

Looking for ur valuable feedbacks on this.................thanks in advance.......................

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason for your first query that you get 2 schedule lines even though you have stocks could be due to the fact that delivery and transportation scheduling would be on and the system is adding the pick/pack/load/transit time also. So, if the requested date is for today and you have stocks also, system would still create a 2nd sch. line since it is adding the above mentioned times.

for your 2nd doubt, do you get the same schedule line category in both the cases?