cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAException PI 7.1 HELP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While excecuting an synchronous scenario JDBC to RFC scenario i am getting Following error::

Error occurred while sending message (GUID 3ff964b6-8b9e-4518-27f8-c79f420e82bf): com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAException: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve inbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=DEC1CLNT120;TS=EPMSDV;AN=ProductionOrderDetailsAmendment_SYNC_OB;ANS=http://al.ae/pi/Amend/100;

With referece to blogs i had seen SAP OSS note 741214 ,to refresh the CACHE but this note is only specific to SAP PI 7.0 But i need for 7.1

Please help if any steps or OSS NOTE for PI 7.1 Specific.

Thanks in advance......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neetesh,

If its possible can you share on how you implemented the EAR file to montor the CPA refreshing proceedure...I am sure it will be a good one to monitor the process,and from where can we find the ear files or we have to hard code it ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

After you develop the EAR file, you have to deploy it in com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.cache.

You will find this on NWA -> Problem Management -> Logs and Traces -> choose "Tracing Locations" from drop-down.

Let me know if you have more questions regarding this.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Neetesh ,plz lemme know what and how you implemented EAR files to check whether CPACache refresh is doin or not ! this will help other reader with the same problem..thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure Mahesh, I will detail the solution once I get it resolved.

As per the EAR file, I have created and implemented it on the J2EE server, and now monitoring it after the CPACache refresh, whether it is successfully being done or not.

Will update you accordingly. Let us know if your issue gets resolved, that might help to resolve mine

Cheers'

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neetesh,

Same we have reported sap for this problem in pi 7.1,but waiting for any resolution for sap side ...but still then after CPACache refresh it not working fine,same error we are getting till now ! Will update the blog if any solution we get....thanks for posting....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply...

But this i need to apply oss notes the notes mentioned above is only for PI 7.0 not 7.1...i need oss notes or steps for this ..thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

I am facing the similar issue on our QA box. After using all possible solution, we had to get SAP involved for troubleshooting, they are still working on this. I have even implemented EAR files to check whether the CPA Cache refresh is really taking place or not.

I would suggest to do a full CPACache refresh and check if it's getting successful. This might help.

I don't think SAP has any patch to resolve this issue, else my problem would have been fixed long time back

regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

This error usually comes when there is no receiver agreement or sender agreement is properly associated with your communication channels

Test your configuration objects with the help of test configuration option available in ID..

Also try refreshing the CPA cahce if everything is fine..

HTH

Rajesh