Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Allocation Update

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SD Experts,

I have configured Product Allocation and is working.

But I have the following issues. When I check the actual planning version 000, the incoming order order quantity is not corectly updated.The incoming order quanity shows less than the actual incoming ordes.

Also the customer requirements and Open Product Alloc is not updated.

In transaction MC9C, the Total order qty is showing lesser than the total orders existing. Customer Requiremens,Requirements not covered,Open PA are showing zero values.

Please suggest me how to overcome this issues.

thanks and regards

Murugesan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As for the Incoming order quantity, you are saying the Qty updated is lesser than actual. That means it is getting updated but not all transactions are getting updated. You have to check the Statistics group of the Customers, Materials, Sales order type and Item categories. All these need to have '1' as the Stat group otherwise the info str woud not update.

as for the customer requirements, it is a manual entry in the Planning type and is not automatically calcualted.

The field Requirement not covered is calcualted using a macro using Customer reqmts - ProdAllocQty. See in MC8A for your Planning type, if you have a macro defined and that macro is assigned as a default.

Similarly for Open PA. It is calcualted using a macro using ProdAllocQty - Incoming orders qty.

So major things are check the Statistics group indicator and the macro in your planning type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check you maintain Updates to all Key Figures , and the date field should be "EDATU" , and check Source table , Source field are correct

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain me in details like which transaction I have to got and what are the steps to be executed.

thanks and regards

muru

Former Member
0 Kudos

MC24 - Cretae Update

The Update group (stats) should be 1 ( SIS, Sales doc , Delv , Billing)

You can use copy from S140 and 1

Also use OMO1 Updating

MC62- Planning Hierarchy

MC8A- Planning Type

MC93 Create Planning /MC94 Change Planning