cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex Break Schedules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurues,

Is there any way to customize Break Schedules so that they act as Flextime.

What I need is to configure a break schedule that gives the user an interval within which the emloyee can go to have his break and come back.

For example

Time of break: 1 hour whithin the interval from 11:00 to 14:00.

Then if the employee takes the break from 11:30 to 12:30 it is ok, and if he had taken it from 13:00 to 14:00 it was ok as well.

Hope it is clear enough

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dont mention the start and end date time of the break and mention Break after hours for eg; 2hrs after working time starts... he can take a break after 2 hrs at any point.

Mention the no. of hours in the paid or unpaid a ausual..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu,

A last question, if i apply what you said I could state the start of the flex time but no the end. May I state the end of the flex time as well?

Thank you very much

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Cristian!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

THe Break will end after 1 hour of the start of break...suppose if a employees takes a break at 11:30 the break will end at 12:30 of the start of break... if u are particular that the employee cant take a break after 4 irrespective of he takes a given break then u can mention it in end time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu, you rock !

THANK you ver much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put 1 hour in the Paid break and if he takes a break after 1 hour of break,His break after that will not be paid...I hope u got..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't mention start and end time