cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shopping cart change and re-approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When user creates shopping cart, they are allowed to make changes before the shopping cart is fully approved. When changes are made, the shopping cart approval process is re-triggered. The approval process will restart from the first approver again. We do not want this to happen for every single change that was made to the shopping cart. Business has identifies that only changes made to the following fields will restart the approval process:

Item description,Item quantity,Item price unit,Item price,Cost center,Order Number,GL account.

I have implemented the below BADI

Implement BADI - /SAPSRM/BD_WF_PROCESS_RESTART (Interface - /SAPSRM/IF_EX_WF_PROC_RESTART) Method - SUPPRESS_PROCESS_RESTART to set the Parameter - EV_SUPPRESS_RESTART = ABAP_TRUE if any other fields than those listed above change. If any of the fields listed above change, then set EV_SUPPRESS_RESTART = ABAP_FALSE which will restart the workflow.

Right now we have single approver, At the time of SC creation adding one more approver manually, after the 1st approver is approves the SC, If i did any changes the BADI needs to be triggered.

Please let me know how to debug this badi. Right now I am using SRM7.0 Classic Scenario.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

For debugging BAdi, put external breakpoint in the BAdi method and then create, change SC or perform the action where you want to debug BAdi. Remember you need to set breakpoint and perform necessary action from same user-id.

eg:

If you want to debug badi while creating SC from usr1. Then you have to set external breakpoint in BAdi using usrid usr1.

Thanks,

Shital Nimje