Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identify users that have requested a PO reprint

ian_owen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello SRM experts

SRM5 Extended Classic SPK12

I have instabce where a duplicate/reprint of a PO has gone to a supplier. I suspect it has been initiated from the Issue PO option using the output pushbuttoon as from what I can see to do it from within the change PO screen, you actually have to change something before you can successfully press the "Order and Send Immediately" button. I can see 2 entries in the Output log, but nothing to tell me who has requested them. Any ideas?

Thanks

Ian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

You could check out table PPFTTRIGG.

PPFTTRIGG-IS_REPEAT = X then press execute.

PPFTTRIGG-USERCHANGE should hold the user id that repeated the output.

I think this should help you.

Regards,

Timo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ian_owen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Timo - This worked.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ian,

If you want to use "Order and Send Immediately" button, you need to be in modification (otherwise, button is disable), but it is not mandatory to change data in the PO: in the output log frame, you will have a column with user ID who processed the output.

Alternatively, you can process again same PO output by using first icon in "Action" column (the one which looks like a sheet).

In that case, you don't need to be in modification. You will see that PO output was re-processed due to check-boxes set.

Regards.

Laurent.

ian_owen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Laurent

I'm ok with being able to identify the user if they took the "Order and Send Immediately" button whilst in Change mode. What I can't identify is the user if they have reprinted using the Output pushbutton in the Actions column of the "Issue Purchase Order" option. I understand about the various checkbuttons highlighted to indicate reprint, but not who has done it.

Hope this clarifies my problem.

Regards

Ian

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ian,

You mean in the output log frame, column with user ID who processed the output does not give good user ID when the output is re-processed, that is user ID displayed is the one of original output ?

Regards.

Laurent.