cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate credit management only for the overdue items??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Halloo Group,

The requirement is to activate credit management only for the overdue items, so the sales orders created for the overdue item gets blocked in VKM1.

I defined new risk category, maintained it In OVA8 and also activated credit managed only for open items in there. Also Max.open.item % is set up to 10% and NoDays open set up to 1 day.

Now in FD32 i haven't maintained any credit limit.............................>****** suggestions appreciated*****

Risk category is also maintained as new (Risk cat.cred.chk.only Overdue)

Now I created one Sales order and then invoiced. If again I try to create a new sales order and even if the payment for prev sales order is not received, the new sales order is not blocked in VKM1.

Please let me know how I can achive this requirement.

regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, I have maintaind the amount zero but because of the payment term (which is payment after 7 days) my sales orders were not blocked in VKM1.

But this is sorted, thanks very much for inputs.

regards

rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Now in FD32 i haven't maintained any credit limit.............................>****** suggestions appreciated*****

Maintain the minimum possible amount for your sales order in FD32 as credit limit for customer. Say as suggested above also, if the currency is INR maintain Re. 1 as credit limit in FD32.

try and revert

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul

To activate the credit mgmt for the overdue items then make sure that you have checked and maintained overdue limit as Rs.1/- in OVA8.So if the limit crosses then the overdue will also update.So if you have created any sales order for Rs.50000/- and as the over due limit is Rs.1/- then if the second sales order crosses that Rs.1/- then you will be getting the error. then you have to release the limit through VKM1 and then complete the sales order again.

Regards

Srinath

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your open item is only zero days old. Where as you have set the No of days open as 1.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

the no of open days are already maintained for 1.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried putting credit limit as 0?