Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order neither cancel nor confirm due to delivery deleted

iamhe7806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a very simple scenario.

I have an unconfirmed TO which is moving material from Outbound Delivery to Physical Storage Type.

Source Stor.Type/ Bin: 916/ 0080391480

Destination Stor Type/ Bin 030/ AAAE14C

But the delivery was deleted therefore I can neither confirm the TO nor cancel it via LT15.

Hence this TO remains unformed

Is there any way to set a fate of this TO?

Your guidance is earnestly appreciated

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you created the TO? By LT0G?

If the TO is "cancelled" by LT0G (you create a new TO by LT0G to return the goods) the delivery status should have been changed and system shouldn't have allowed to delete the delivery.

(See OSS note182965.)

I'm afraid you have to confirm it in debug mode but you'd better contact SAP AG to fix the problem.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Please contact SAP in the form of a customer message in order to get this sorted out. Most probably no standard solution can be applied to this problem.

Regards

Jozsef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit

If the delivery is deleted and the bins for 916 are dynamic then I assume that the bin has dissappeared as it only stays active whils the delivery exists, Check in LS11 that the bin exists in 916, If it does you should be able to cancel the TO

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure how you did this but anyway - using LS01N create st bin 0080391480

in st type 916. Cancel or confirm your TO and then in LS11 delete the st bin

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

iamhe7806
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frenchy,

The storage type and Bin is already presented in the system. But this is not helping.

Regarding delivery deletion, it has been done by the actual user and I have not idea how he could manage to do this

I think I have put the confirmation via direct table entry method. No standard processing will solve this problem.

Any guidence is appreciated.

Amit

Marian1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

It is strange you manage to delete delivery when there exist open Transfer Orders. Could you explain how you did that ?

Best regards,

Marian