Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions

cristina_hipocreme
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello there,

I am trying to find a solution for 2 possible promotions:

1. if a Customer purchases Material M1 and/or M2 and/or M3 satisfying the condition of minimum quantity of purchase as well as satisfying the condition of threshold quantity then the Customer is eligible to get an additional Free good.

2. If a Customer purchases Material M1 and/or M2 and/or M3, satisfying the minimum quantity conditions as well as the Threshold quantity conditions, then a special discount is applicable for each Material M1 and M2 and M3.

Can anyone help me on that ?

Thanks in advance,

Cristina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

These types of advanced promotions are not solved in the standard SAP ERP system.

Your best luck is to pre-process or post-process the sales order and to add "manual" discounts and/or change the position item to "free" if you determine the special discount is applicable.

You will need to develop the corresponding promotion master data and business logic for "manual" (indeed promotional) discounts.

Best Regards,

Franck

Freelance Logistics SAP Consultant

P.S. One of my customer had a very similar requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cristina,

Free goods in R/3 is always given in 1:1 combination only.You cannot have multiple combination like 3:1 or something of that sort.

Regards,

Nithin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina ,

Please follow the following steps : Sap has provided Free goods determinaiton

1.IMG> Sales and distribution>Basic Functions>Free Goods>Condition Technique for Free Goods and Determine Item Category For Free Goods Item Carry out the configuration.

2. Use T code - VBN1 - Maintain Condition records for Exclusive and Inclusive .

3. Create Sales order -using the above data .

For point no 2 - Maintain disocount condition with Sales Which is an standard Functionality

Please try this and confirm

Regards

Veera