cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit memo billing document is not flowing in the order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all ,

I have a problem, i created a credit memo request based on the billing, i have a seperate order type for returns and i have done returns order and returns delivery, based on the actual export sales i have done. The process of everything is flowing in the actual export sales order done , except the credit memo process .

I want to know wheather the credit memo process will be captured in the document flow of the order. or it wont be appearing in the document flow..

My docuument flow is giving all the process right from order to billing and the returns order till returns delivery but the process of credit memo is not showing , when i did the credit memo processing based on the export sales invoice.

kindly guide me on this

anitcipating reply from all

thanks and regards

kumaresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumaresh,

Please note the following configuration for crating the Credit note with ref to Invoice :

1.Use T code VTAF:

Source Bill. Type ZF2

Target SalesDocTyp ZCR

DataT 053 Header bill

DataT 103

DataT 003

021 Billing header

Activate : Copy Itm No

For Item : example from TAN to G2N .

Every thing is SAP Std , activate Update Document Flow

Pricing type - D and Copying requirements 303

Please do the above settings and your peoblem will be solved

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Credit Memo will also appear in the document flow.

Goto the Transaction code VTFA and check the Box UPDATE DOCUMENT FLOW , and also check the copy control setttings in the Transaction code VTFL.

thanks,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, santhosh ,

the document flow is showing when i do the credit memo request from order. but suppose if i want the credit memo request to create with reference from billing how will i have to proceed.

thanks and regards

kumaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumaresh

Document flow is changing as per document you checked. Goto VA03 and enter the first sales order you have created for full scenario, and display document flow. Second option is VA02 and enter your credit memo request number and display document flow.

Also you can check these entries in se16 table VBFA.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, santhosh ,

the document flow is showing when i do the credit memo request from order. but suppose if i want the credit memo request to create with reference from billing how will i have to proceed.

thanks and regards

kumaresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumaresh

Please check whether you have activated "Update Document Flow" in copy control of billing document to credit memo request.

And also from credit memo request to credit memo.

Also you can check the tables entries for more information. Check table VBFA for your document flow.