cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error to logon after power cut during install

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Before stting the sap* and ddic user password in sap4.7 power has been down please let me know how to login the system .i tried to logon using sap* and ddic user through default password and master password but not possible .i tried to delete from usr02 teble getting message 0 row deleted,please can i know the solution to login through gui please ,

Deepak

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Sep 25, 2009 8:53 PM

Subject line improved and moved to NW Admin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepak,

Check you have this parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0 maintained in instance profile if the parameter does not exist then create it and restart the server and try to delete the sap*

Enter this parameter value in instance profile from OS level which is located at <drive>/usr/sap/SID/SYS/profiles

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why would you want to logon to a system which had an abrupt power cut during the install and things are not working properly is beyond me...

Toast the server and start over, with a UPS if this is a risk.

Cheers,

Julius

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recommend to rerun the installtion phase where it stopped and does it ask for the user name and password again ?

Also try the default username , sap* and password 07061992 or with DDIC and password as 19920706 in client 000.

Regards,

Chetan Poojary.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Before stting the sap* and ddic user password in sap4.7 power has been down

This is probably not the only thing which is not installed properly then... so rather consider re-installing and investing a few bucks in a UPS system.

Anyway, have you tried client 066? (SAP* / 06071992 or EARLYWATCH / SUPPORT)

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Please check this thread and also you can query in sdn, you will get many results.

Regards,

Gowrinadh