cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cust GRp reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Evaluate the impact for using the parameter xxx field Customer Group 5(KNNV-KOGR5. )

How do i know Is this used in any reporting?

Thanks In advance

mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

As posted above, this might not be a part of any standard report, but it can be a part of any/many 'Z' report implemented in you project.

You can take help of your ABAPer to find/check all the Z reports for customer group 5 usage.

ABAPer can simply with a small Z program to check the usage of customer group 5 in any report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would agree that it is unlikely that this field is used for reporting currently. We recently began using the customer group 4 field, but before bringing changes to our PRD system we checked with our BI team to see if this would impact any reports, and found that it did not. Chances are that any reporting off this field would be developed after it is put in use. If you have any BW/BI team, or department that developes reports, I would check with them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I highly doubt this field is used in any standard reporting, because it is not a critical field in SD (as sales organization, plant, etc.)

You might want to run a where-used-list for the related data element in the DDIC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks 2 all