cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure ECC 6.0 EHP4 in SAP Solution Manager SP15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I just upgrade a system from R/3 4.6c to SAP ECC 6.0 EHP4 NW 7.01. I want to configure the system in SAP Solution Manager just upgraded to SP15. But I don't understand how I must to configure the system and to assign a logical component. It seems not to be the same possibilities between System configuration and Logical configuration.

For system configuration I can choose product version EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 / NW7.01 and a full list of usage type

For logical component I only found product SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE and a very short list of version and usage type (??)

Is someone know if it is normal or if it is necessary to patch solution manager ?

Is ther a documentation existing to configure ERP EHP4 systems ??

Thanks for your answer.

Regards

Gerard

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gerard

did you tried the attchment of #1322259? (even so this is for EHp3)

nesimi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sharma and Nesimi.

Sharma, I didn't stil upgrade Solution Manager to EHP1 because I found tha solution manager was in SP13 once I already begun to work on the upgrade project for the ECC system, and I had nos sufficient time to upgrade to EHP1. But now the upgrade is finished and I've time to upgrade to EHP1 before next upgrade for insurance quality system. It will be done.

For the problem I have I'll look on the notes you said. If I solve the problem with these notes I'll inform you.

Many Thanks

Gerard

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not seen any document to configure EHP4 systems specfically.

I do not think, Solman SP15 should create any problem in that. But, since you are upgrading your landscape to EHP4, so why leave solman to SP15 instead of Ehp1 (SP18/19/20)...

You might want to have a glance over some notes

Note 1283307 - SMSY: Product version cannot be determined correctly

Note 1301106 - SMSY: Enhancements and errors in Enhancement Package 1

Note 1320545 - Updating the product version in SMSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess, Gerard is already able to get ERP6.0 as product version in solman.

This ECC to ERP conversion should be done even for 'ECC 6.0 without EHP'. However,if the same thing applies even for EHP4 and what Gerard says is normal then it's fine.

Nesimi,

Please correct me if I am wrong, may be I have not understood the thread problem correctly