cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Determination for Integration Process - R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the receiver determination for the BAPI, how to specify the BAPI name in the Receiver (Partner) Service .

I found an example in SDN Blog, however, it did not clear my doubt.

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Kindly, reply me.

Regards,

dinesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> While creating the receiver determination for the BAPI, how to specify the BAPI name in the Receiver (Partner) Service .

Hi,

In receiver Service, You just need to fill Business system(R/3). The Bapi name would be used in Interface Determination. If you have properly imported the RFC from R/3, it would appear in the list when you click on help button.

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> While creating the receiver determination for the BAPI, how to specify the BAPI name in the Receiver (Partner) Service .

>

> I found an example in SDN Blog, however, it did not clear my doubt.

>

> /people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

>

> Kindly, reply me.

>

>

> Regards,

>

> dinesh.

did you import the BAPI?

Your receiver system will be the SAP BS. when you use the f4 help option for the interface it will list the BAPI and u can select it

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Display/Edit Business Service editor you can display or edit Outbound/Inbound Interfaces

select Sender/Receiver Tab Page.

while creating receiver determination you can also create Interface determination by selecting Interface determination button available under configuration overview for receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if I get your query correctly. Please coreect me if in case required.

You can't use RFC name in Receiver Service, you referred it as Interface in Interface determination.

you can see the name of RFC in Receiver determination below the Receiver Service, becuase that will tell you the interface determination is linked with receiver determination.

Thanks

Swarup