cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to vendor against GR whose stock is in un-restricted from WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any body tells me a procedure for Return to vendor against GR whose stock is in un-restricted from WM ?

I done following steps

PO then GR then confirmed TO ( Stock type 902 to stock type 822)

Stock is stock type 822

I want to return material against GR I done.

I creates material document for return delivery against GR . TO is made but can not confirmed giving error " Stock type 822 is not allowed with negative values"

Actually MM stock shows reduced by one but how can I make reduction in WM stock also.

Edited by: Sanjay Shah on Sep 25, 2009 4:34 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sure you're talking about confirmation? I think you are talking about TO creation.

As I understand you sent back the goods to the vendor by mvt 122 using only material document and no delivery. In this case at the time of goods movemen posting in IM SAP should generate a TR (based on your settings). processing this TR you can create the TO and move the WM stock (quant) from normal storage type to interim.

The problem might be that SAP doesn't find the stock in the bin you defined as source storage bin during TO creation.

First you should find (e.g. in LX02, LS24) where the quant is in WM (same material number, batch, stock type, etc than the stock posted in IM). After that you will be able to give the proper source storage bin during TO creation.

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Sep 27, 2009 7:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba

Thanks for your reply.I think u understand my problem.

I want to return the material which in MM as wlll as WM stock( Type 822.)

At present I am doing the procedure like in MM,means creates return material document with MVT 122 against earlier GR material document . At this point I can see the reduction in MM stock but not in WM. So I created TO with res.material document but it does not allow me to save .

At GR ,stock type intrim 902 transfer to stock type 822 after confirmation of TO.

At Return material type I am able to give source storage stock type which is 822 which automatically goes to stock type 902

( intrim).

Source storage bin ( which is in WM stock by LS24) to destination storage bin which is PO number.

But I am not able to give target qty. Do you pl.confirm that this return procedure is right and why it is not working.? As per my creating setting no TR is created and I have to make TO against material document only.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you do GR TR should be generated in standard system. Processing this TR you get the TO which moves the material from 902 + dynamic bin (dynamic bin is PO number) to normal stoarge type.

When doing MIGO +A02 + R02 + 122 + ref. to original material document, system will create a TR. Processing the TR you will get the TO which transfers the goods from normal stoarge bin to 902 + dynamic bin (dynamic bin ID is PO number)

Target quantity should come automatically from TR whern you process it from LB10, no manual intervention is necessary.

(please check whether your original TO is confirmed, please also check "available quantity" (in LX02) in the bin in which the goods are stored)

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes u r right It creates TR

This TR is shown in LB10 as open and for destination storage type 902.

But I am not able to create TO for this TR by giving sorce bin ,it gives the same error and shows tatrget qty as 0 which is in disable mode on follown screen for creaton of TO .

I think I missed some step . Pl.give your input for the same by giving me the procedure for return to vendor for WM.

Edited by: Sanjay Shah on Sep 29, 2009 12:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Edited by: Sanjay Shah on Sep 29, 2009 12:12 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the stock was on status 'Q' when it arrived and has been subsequently 'released' to unrestricted and you create your return against the original document then the system will expect the stock to be on 'Quality' status. In your return PO in the 'WHERE' tab use the pull down menu and change to 'unrestricted' and you can then return them.

I hope that this helps

Frenchy