cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer PO header notes to SC

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are on SRM 4.0, classic scenario. After the SC is created and approved, it is transferred over to R3 as a requisition and PO. Our Purchasing department only works on the R3 side and processes the PO. They may also enter in header notes. Is there a way to transfer these notes back to the shopping cart world? When I look at the follow-on documents in SRM, I am able to drill down to the PO and see certain fields. Can header notes be one of those fields?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monique,

you can do everything in specific !!

you can read the PO details where displaying the SC history.

The main problem here, is that the history is displayed by a Java applet, and it will be difficult to pass some text area (instead of few simple fields).

But when clicking on the PO, then a backend request is made to diplay more details on this PO item. Here it will be more simple to display the PO header note.

Look how SRM populates the screen SAPLBBP_PDH_HISTORY 1300 that display PO item detail.

Rgds

Christophe

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I looked at SE80 in SRM for Internet Service BBPSC01. All I see is SAPLBBP_PDH_HISTORY 1000 (not 1300). Is it easy to add 1300, or is that not a good solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Monique,

In SE80, don't look at internet service BBPSC01, but at internet service BBPHISTORY or at program SAPLBBP_PDH_HISTORY.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monique,

There is no standard behaviour to do it.

Once the SC is saved...no modification possible.

I think there should be a thread where same kind of modification were asked.

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by: Yann Bouillut