cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planner R1X does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

While activating the integration module in CFM2 for PPM i am getting erro that planner doesnt exist ,

below is the error.

System: RRC230ALE User: RRROALE 09/25/2009 02:4

Function/Q/SAPAPO/CIF_RES_INBOUND4

Text: Planner R1X does not exist

so can some one help me to resolve this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

1) Check the planner is maintained at material master & work center of R/3.

2) If it is maintained, rerun the integration model for material master and

work center and then run PPM model and check

3) The configuration of "Person responsible" is needed to be done at

spro

4) Check at APO whether the resouce contains the planner assigned.

The above steps will helps to fix the problem. (Especially check whether

the planner gets assigned in the work center which are in the routing

If not, assign it and rerun CIF for work center followed by PPM).

Please confirm.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Senthil/Ritesh all friends,

problem is no where in my master data i found the entry R1X, so i am not getting from where its getting picked up during activation of PPM.

as point out by some of you, i need to maintain planner in work centre, at the moment this field is blank in work centre, so can you tell me why i need to maintain it as its not a mandatory entry in my system, and i am facing problem with R1X which is not the planner maintain in work centre.

about the maintaining entry in SPRO i dont have authorization either in APO or R/3, but if there is some fielnd in routing or work centre that should match some entry in APO field i can make that changes in R/3 master data.

so please tell me what i need to change and where.

Hope this time i am more clear, and you can give some suggestion to correct this error.

Thanks .

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

Let me first say that I have never tried to implement PP or APO without first assigning 'Person responsible' to all work centers. I therefore cannot speak from experience. I suggest that you create the APO config data as suggested by the other experts; this has always worked for me. If you do not have authorization, then you need to find the person who is authorized.

You do ask a reasonable question, if the 'Person responsible' is not in any of your R/3 master data, why is the CIF creating an error?

Is it possible you have overlooked one of your work centers that might have this field populated? To my knowledge, the only tables that contain this are CRHD and CRHH (field is called VERAN). It might be worth your while to search these tables to see where R1X may exist. Might give you some clues as to where to look further.

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dogboy49,

Thanks a lot for reply.

I checked in CRHD and CRHH with VERAN input value R1X, and you wonu2019t believe i didnu2019t got any entry.

And in my routing i deleted all the work centre and keep 2 of them to make it simple, and either of them doesnu2019t have any entry with R1X.

But at the same time , it doesnu2019t have any value for person responsible too, do you think that if i populate person responsible with some value it will help me to resolve this issue.

If yes , then how i can be sure of what value should i maintain here, as again this value should be available in some of the relative field in APO.

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

OK, I just created a new WC in my dev system and CIFd it across to SCM. The field that mapped to "Planner" was not 'Person Responsible" but was "Capacity Planner Group".

I believe this is a required field in R/3.

Your Work Center should map to a resource in SCM. This resource should contain in the 'Planner" field the same data as is contained in your cap planner group in R/3. Try to maintain the resource in SCM accordingly.

Rgds,

DB49

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manish,

I am agree to Dogboy and same thing i suugested to check in my first reply.

Go to capacity details of the capacity you maintained in work centre and check what value you maintained for KAKO-PLANR.

may be it will help you.

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

My capacity planner group in capacity is 001, which is SAP provided standard one.

I tried again , with only one work centre in routing , and in work centre only one capacity , with capacity planner 001.

As well as i maintained person responsible too in the work centre.

I got below error

Inbound que blocked

System: RRC230ALE User: RRROALE 09/23/2009 08:22:

Text: Planner R1X does not exist

And this time i notice that , the date in error message is 09/23/2009 which is not todays date.

So does it ring any bells about the error?

While trying all this, i created new integration module too, but it didnu2019t helped.

After pressing the tab for ignore i got below message

Inbound que blocked

System: RRC230ALE User: RRROALE 09/29/2009 0

Text: Exception condition "API_ERROR" raised.

Please reply.

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

You have fallen into a common trap. You are looking at the original error message, and assuming it is relevant for today's work.

Queue errors generally remain, and therefore block subsequent queue LUWs (Logical work units), until they are cleared (the underlying problem is resolved, and the errored LUW is reprocessed) or the errored LUW is deleted.

In real terms, in your case, you either needed to create the R1X planner in APO, and then reprocess the failed queue, or you needed to delete the errored queue entry. Every time you attempt to send new data across that channel, you will again see the error message from the ORIGINAL error, until that error is resolved.

I will assume that you have assured yourself, for the data you wish to send across TODAY, that R1X is irrelevant. Go into SMQ1. Checkbox the failed queue, hit review (glasses icon). Select the failed queue name again, hit review (glasses). The top item is the failed LUW. select the failed LUW, hit delete (trash can icon). Back out (green arrow).

Now, select the queue, select 'Activate' (cigarette icon). Hit refresh until the queue disappears.

You may get additional LUWs that fail in this queue (another red error message). You can repeat the above steps for each errored LUW, or you can just delete the whole queue. Your option. Sometimes in a dev system I will delete the whole queue because working off each LUW error one by one takes too long. Probably not a good idea in the live system, you should make the system process each LUW that can be processed, you should only delete the errored ones that you KNOW are irrelevant and that you have decided will not be corrected.

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks a lot to Dogboy, what ever you explained was very much correct.

As suggested by Mr.Dogboy , i deleted all the que from target system.

And the error related to R1X is gone , i am still unable to activate the integration module.

Closing this thread and opening new one for the same.

Thanks again to all of you.

Regards

Manish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check MRP controller and production schedular in material master.

person responsible in work centre.

planner group in capacity of work centre.

check and revert back.

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

problem is no where in my master data i found R1X

values for MRP controller are different then this.

and please tell me what are the different places where i can check for this.

Thanks

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

Did you check the "person responsible" in your work center?

If it is the fella, create APO planner R1X, I think as produciton planner.

Thanks and Regards

Julien

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check on the following.

1) Check person responsible in defined in APO customisation

2) Check MRP controller is defined in R/3 material master

3) Check planner data is populated in Administrator tab in APO material master

4) Check business system group is maintained in location master

Hope it will help.

Regards

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

I guess you need to manually maintain the Planner R1X in SPRO. Path is

SPRO> APO>Supply Chain Planning-->Specify Person Responsible.

In this , you manually maintain the planner R1X. Let me know if this solves your problem.

Regards

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish

Try initial transfer for Location,Material master and Resource. Looks like the planner has not got updated in APO.

If that dosnet help ... ans you know where you have maintained RX1 planner (is it MRP controller) try putting it directly in APO master. Then try ciffing PPM again

-Regards

Virender S Thakur