cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

taking ref. more than one billing documents during creating sales order

0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

During creating sales order with reference, how can i take reference more than one billing documents?

Thanks.

Best regards.

Kaan Özdöker

Astron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

assuming copy controls have been set, on the Sales Order Overview screen, follow the menu path: Sales Document > Create with reference.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Do as I say.....

1) Enter VA01

2) Enter the Order Type as required and press enter.

3) Click on the line item level which is blank at this point. And from menubar select Create with Reference.

4) The first billing doc gets copied.

4) Next, for the second billing doc, click on the line item which is blank just below

5) Follow the process explained from step 3-4.

Thanks

Manoj Sharma

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the helpful answers. I realized after your answers, my question was misunderstood.

Ok, i can refer to billing documents one by one in the sales order creating screen i know, but i want to refer to many billing documents at once.

In this mean, Srinath'a answer was very helpful. As i thought there is no other way except user-exit modification or new routine.

Thank you all.

Best regards.

Kaan Ozdoker

Astron

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Astron

While creating sales order with reference to billing document you cant take more than one billing document reference.You need to go with the user exit or assign a new sub-routine in the copy control , where in you have to maintain that you can take multiple billing documents reference while creating sales order

Regards

Srinath