cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reseting status of normal correction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

After update up to version ST 20 (SAPKITL430) one more error appear in system. After processing of any activity with normal correction and trying to save this document system resets status of correction to "Created". I have found coresponding SAP Note 919477, but it has't any correction instruction... Can you help me?

Edited by: Dmitry Udot on Sep 25, 2009 11:02 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the manual correction steps are listed at end of the note:

• Search for the entry using the PPF condition editor (transaction SPPFDETCRM). The application is CRM_ORDER and the action profile is called DMI_ACTIONS.

• Activate the mode "Technical name" in the transaction.

• There are two entries for the action ON_CREATE_MI.

• Select the entry that has the schedule condition "Process not yet implemented" and contains the string "E0002" in the condition.

Did you perfom these steps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

And how about you, do you suppose this note is complete? I suppose that it is not.

Yes, I have selected action which has "schedule condition "Process not yet implemented" and contains the string "E0002"" and what should I do than? I can't to anderstand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hehe... you are right.

First off I think it should be SDMI_ACTIONS not DMI_ACTIONS.

And yes, there should be some more instructions, hehe. Probably delete it (after making a screenshot).

The selected schedule condtion looks strange. Because as for what I can tell it says:

Set User Status to E0001 (new) when user status is not:

consolidated AND NOT productive AND new (consolidated and productive belong to SDMJ not SDMI, new fits to both)

OR

in developement (fits to SDMI and SDMJ)

So whenever you set (SDMI or SDMJ) to "in developement" it will be set back to E0001. Very strange.

Guess you may delete it or at least disable the action.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I have deleted this action condition and the problem has resolved. Thank you!

I've never seen so strange Note before )))

Answers (0)