cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock is not getting reduced after PGI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a query. First let me explain the whole scenario . I am creating a PR in network by assigning material to an activity by taking item cat. 'L' and further creating a PO for 10 qty taking reference of PR, In PO i take Acc Assnmt Cat 'Q' & Item Cat 'S' after this i do GRN for whole 10 qty where i mention storage location . After this when i check stock in MMBE & MBBS T Code it shows the stock there correctly for 10 qty. I have also created a Sales Order by taking the same material i used in PO and also assigned this sales order item to WBSE i used in PO. Now after doing all this i do delivery from projects (CNS0) here in selection screen i Put Project Definition , material master, Tick on Third Party Order and then click on Component Tab where i select the Sales Order and create the delivery for 5 qty. After this i do PGI through VL02N. Now my query is that after doing PGI ,stock is not getting reduced it still shows the same orginal quantity i.e 10 qty.

Please someone tell me why stock is not getting reduced?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the stock movement for that material with reference to special stock and plant in MB51 and see if it shows the same quantity with 601.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap ps,

Please share with the group the solution so that in future it will be helpfull.

Thanks,

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

clsd

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

when your are making production it must come to project stock

in the item category (tan) or other you want to mention as q as special stock

that time only the stock will reduce after you are doing the pgi

Regards