cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in account determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When ever i'm creating billing document i'm getting error like "error in account determination". I have seen in account determination analysis system showing error. Please provide solution for this problem.

Thanks & regards

kesav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

which error message do you get?? Please give us the 5 digiits error message.

With the error message it is bether to find a solution for your problem .

Thanks and regards

Claudia Neudeck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm closing my issue.

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain the GL accounts in VKOA against the account keys. and aslo maintain the GL accounts against the tax code account keys in OB40.

Or mantain the account assignment categories in Material masters

Thanks

Prasada

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have seen the Account Determination Analysis, then must be you came to know the Condition Types which are facing this Accounting Error.

Also check the Account Key assignment with the Condition Type in the Pricing Procedure. in VKOA , there are some Condition Tables.Just check the relevant combination with this Sales Process.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kesav

You can find many treads for your query.

Anyways, find the customer account assignment and Material account assignment group in your billing document. Search for G/L account for this combination in VKOA tcode. If not found either maintain or change customer account assignment group in billing document as per valid combination present in VKOA.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VKOA and check your assignment for account.

You might have not done the proper assignment for your setting in VKOA.

Regards

Raj.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that

1) for that customer, in customer master, Account Assignment Group is maintained and the same is flowing into sale order and billing

2) for that material, in material master, Assignment Group is maintained and the same is flowing into sale order and billing

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi balaji,

I have already assigned my customer aag and my material aag to my customer and my material but could you tell me where can i assing customer and material account assignment groups into sales and billing documents.

Thanks and regards

kesav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In billing document:

Customer account group: Go to - Header - Header - AcctAssgGr

Material account group: GO to - Item - Item details - Acct asgnmt grp (Accounting)

Regards,

Abhee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

GOto VF03 and header. Under header tab>accounting data>AcctAssgGr: this is Customer AAG.

Similarly goto Item level>item details>Accounting-->AcctassgnmtGrp: this is Material AAG.

Based on these values check VKOA assignment.