Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProject Accounting integration

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I have been trying Accounting integration scenario on cProject 4.0 on ECC 6.

Here I create a project, creat a role, define required capacity for the role and assign cost revenue rate on costing tab page.

How ever when I go to Accounting page and then go to costing, I am getting costs for Project and its role in negative values in costs column. When I click on Calculate button I get warning message as :

Error occurred in accounting - check the costing in the ERP system

But when I check in COCPCPR t code i found no messages for Internal order.

And when I Staff the Role with resource and click on calcute in Accoung, all the costs in the costs column becomes zero and I get warning message as :

No Cost / Revenue rate has been assigned to the Resoourse.

But in T code BP, I have assinged Cost / revenue rates to the Resource in resource role for that business partner.

How to get the costs for the roles staffed with resource??

Any help??

Regards,

Niraj Sikligar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Any help???

Regards,

Niraj Sikligar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In order to get the cost/revenue rates for the roles staffed, you have to give the cost/revenue rate for the project role types that you have defined in the IMG configuration.

check in the path

IMG->Collaboration Projects->Resource Management-> Basic Setting for Project Roles-> Define Project Role Types

Here When defining the project role types the cost revenue rate must be maintained

thanks

maniraj

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Maniraj,

We have created customer defiend roles and have already assigned Cost revenue rates to it.

But stil not able to get the costs.

Do I need to create a model order for the order type CPR1??

Regards,

Niraj Sikligar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

for the check costing in ERP system the Accounting Integration settings for the cProjects might not be maintained properly.

we need to maintain and replicate cost revenue rates in Accounting Integration settings

thanks

maniraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to create an internal order CPR1 and model order $CPR1

I have faced a similar type of error, not the same error, when i maintained all the settings under Accounting Integration along with Internal and model order creation, the error resolved.

thanks

maniraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

For order type CPR1, model order was missing which was created and the problem is resolved.

Thanks to all who have contibuted to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Niraj Sikligar

Edited by: Niraj Sikligar on Oct 26, 2009 11:50 AM

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niraj ,

Get the staffed BP work assigned? Do you checked the date valid from of BP and the time period of assignement.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Zhenbo,

I have assigned the created role to the project definition in responsible role, after staffing the role.

And where do I check date valid from of BP ?

In BP I could find the valid dates fro Address.

As soon as I staff the role in Accouting tab page all the costs are getting Zero in costs column in accounting page and message is coming as :

No cost/revenue rate has been assigned to Resource

And if I delete staffing for the role, costs on the accountng tab page in Costing Page coming as negative values in Costs column with error as :

Error occurred in accounting - check the costing in the ERP system

But when I see COCPCPR, I get message as No settlement rule exist for the Internal order. But when I see the internal Order I can see the settlement rule exists for the same order.

Any help??

Regards,

Niraj Sikligar

Edited by: Niraj Sikligar on Sep 29, 2009 10:50 AM