cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webgui font in EP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implementing EP 6.0 SP16 to access an ECC 5.0 system (Was 6.40).

The Webgui transaction texts are displayed in a funky Courier type font. Is there a way to change the display font? I know it is probably a function of the integrated ITS server and not Portal.

Thanks,

Alan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if this is the same problem you are experiencing. For me, the letters are very close together and appear to be bold. I corrected this problem partially by using transaction se80. Go to the Repository Browser, select Internet Service. Enter WEBGUI. Then edit WEBGUI -> Topic SL -> Mime Objects -> STYLE -> GUI_INPUT.CSS. Change the following code:

div.d_label,

div.d_Checkbox_ON,

div.d_Checkbox_OFF,

div.d_Checkbox_ON_DIS,

div.d_Checkbox_OFF_DIS,

div.d_Radiobutton_ON,

div.d_Radiobutton_OFF,

div.d_Radiobutton_ONDIS,

div.d_Radiobutton_OFFDIS

{

border-color:fuchsia;

_filter:chroma(color:fuchsia);

}

to

div.d_label,

div.d_Checkbox_ON,

div.d_Checkbox_OFF,

div.d_Checkbox_ON_DIS,

div.d_Checkbox_OFF_DIS,

div.d_Radiobutton_ON,

div.d_Radiobutton_OFF,

div.d_Radiobutton_ONDIS,

div.d_Radiobutton_OFFDIS

This corrects all of the text except the ALVs. For some reason the css file was applying a fuchsia border and then using _filter:chroma(color:fuchsia) to make this border invisible. But this also makes the font look very strange.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Yes we are using integrated ITS with Web AS 6.40.

Thanks,

Alan

Former Member
0 Kudos

James,

Thanks for the info. The referenced help file talks about a template per screen. Is there a "global" template available for all screens?

Thanks,

Alan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alan,

Sure, you can use the global setttings

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/bd/f8cf3f06bd3946e10000000a114084/content.htm but only themes/templqate and not font type. Also, these are for ITS. You mentioned that you are on WAS 6.40 with integrated ITS. Can you confirm kindly?

If you are using CSS, you can check

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/4b/8a2c4142aef623e10000000a155106/content.htm

James

Former Member
0 Kudos