cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E2E Solution Operations with RUN SAP ( C_TE2E04_08 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am planning for SAP E2E Solution Operations certification (with RUN SAP) during TechEd 09 for Associate level.

Details of the certification is given below:

http://www1.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationrole.epx?context=%5b%5bRole_C_TE2E...

As I am new to Solman, I need some guidance rearding this course and the approach to complete it.

If any one of you has already completed this certification or preparing for the same, then please reply back.

Thanks in Advance

- Rohit

Edited by: Rohit Singh on Sep 25, 2009 6:50 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you friends for your help. I have completed the same

Best Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please also guide me through the certification especially the type of Qs that would be expected.

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Pushkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushkar,

Are you planning for this certification ? If yes in that case you need to have the standard course material "TE2E04" provided by SAP.

Half of the question would be direct & remaining half would be on the understanding of the standards. Try to concentrate on Run SAP - Assement & scoping phase. The percentage distribution of questions from various chapters would be exactly as mentioned on the SAP website.

Cut-off is 57% and there would NOT be any hint for any objective questions as its provided by SAP for other certificaitons.

reply back to this post for if you need some more help.

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I am planning to take this cert in feb end.. pls suggest me where i can find the material TE2E04.

I would really appreciate your help. Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalees ,

The standard course is provided by SAP for training purpose only. There are few blogs posted on internet. Just follow them & ask for help. They are really helpful. one of them is

http://rss432514.blogspot.com/2009/12/how-to-clear-te2e04-without-much-of.html

You can get few sample questions & course from there.

- Rohit

Edited by: Rohit Singh on Feb 2, 2010 8:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. Will check the link. Thanks.