cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot proceed to Select Files in MOPZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to create a new maintenance transaction in our Solution Manager 7.0 (SPS 17) system to approve downloads for an ERP 6.0 SPS 12 system. I can select the product and check the box for the system, but when I click Continue, I only get an information message at the top that the "Procedure 0000000679 Saved". It will not let me continue on past that point.

I have referenced SAP note 1296589 and checked that there are no locking transactions for this system in tmwflow/maintenance. I have also tested that the SAPOSS RFC connections are correctly functioning.

any ideas?

thanks,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stelling,

Have any oss id is mapped to your solman id ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I checked this in transaction AISUSER and my Solman user is assigned to my correct S-User.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, what is the exact error you are getting ? (apart from 'procedure xxxx saved)

Is it same as in the Note you already referred ?

If you received the message (same as the message in the note you already referred) even though there are no other open maintenance transactions for the system in the solution, please implement the note 1165890 to resolve the problem.

Note 1165890 - MOPZ: Withdrawing maintenance transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, I am not receiving any error message at all, just the informational message that the procedure was saved. I only referenced the note because I was experiencing the same symptom of not being able to proceed to the Select FIles step.

I will review the note you suggested though and see if it is relevant for my issue.

thanks!

John