cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change results layout in screen "Find Product Category"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Client wants to change the Categories/Material groups results layout (including additional columns) in the "Find Product Category" screen (found in the shopping cart, when you click on the "..." icon, in the "Category" field).

The search must use 3 "Z" tables.

What BADI(S) can I use in order to implement this requirement? Would I need to modify templates / services?

Note: Client is using SRM 5.0.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi gilberto

are you telling to change the search term existing while describe procurement ?

it is possible by search term. you nust finfd out what is the existing search term used and do the enhancement in search term

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu,

Let me explain in detail

When a user is creating a SC (let's say in wizard mode), on the first screen, on the "Describe Requirement" section, the user goest to field "Category" and select the ".." text. This takes the user to the "Find Product Category" page.

Now let's say that the user just clicks on the "Start" button. The system then displays the search result in 3 columns: Category Description, Category ID and Logical System.

What the client requires is: when the user clicks on the start button the system will search a z table an show the results in that same page, however the results will now have 4 or 5 columns (instead of 3). Of course, the functionality will need to be kept (when the user selects the product category, it will be selected and return to the SC wizard screen).

I hope this clears a little bit more the requirement.

You help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gill

BBP_COMM_CATEGORY search help for product categories

BBP_ALL_CATEGORY_VALUE-Permitted Product Categories

BBP_CATEGORY_VALUE-Permitted Product Categories (Attribute

BBP_CATEGORY_VALUE2-)

Allowed Product Categories (Attribute)

BBP_COMM_CATEGORY-Search help for categories

BBPH_CATEGORY-Search for Categories by Hierarchy and D

BBPH_PRODUCT_CATEGORY-Search for product by hierarchy/category

COMM_CATEGORY-Search for Categories Via ID and Text

i belive you may need to enhance this search term BBP_COMM_CATEGORY right ?

se11 BBP_COMM_CATEGORY search term .. ask technical guy help. it is achievable easily.\

br

muthu