cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange Problem In SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing some strange problem when I am devloping SAP Scripts. I had devloped the sccript and transpote dto next server for testing. But when I chaged small piec of code and whne I trnsported script is coming as the mirror image of the old output. I had checked all the settings and I had and the parts of code but I am not able to trace out the issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have seen portions of SapScript print in a "mirrored" fashion before. Every time it was related to the print driver and/or maybe the device type being incorrect. Hope this helps.

former_member559067
Participant
0 Kudos

Pavan,

Check with the transport requests sent from DEV to your next server...!

Or else tell your basis guy to re import the transport requests send from DEV to next server.

Anmol Saxena.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well,

SAP-Script forms are client dependant.

Plaese check if you imported them into the client wehre you are testing.

Sometimes some developer without this kno´wledge had created a package for the script form with a transport-goal of client 100.

If you are developing sap-scripts for other clients, you manually have to change client before impoting your transport.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Print Testing option in the Utilities for both the scripts see if they are same or not ...use SCC1 tcode to copy the form from Development to testing sytstem..

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To Sort out your Issue,

you compare the Code you added has been reflected in testing Server..

If Not Then Retransport the Request

or Else

In You Script There May Be Pages displayed Based on conditions

Try to Implement the Same code for That Conditions

Try Scrolling The Script form Completely and Check the program Completely

to add the code ..

With Regards,

Vinu.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

well seemd weird! What you could probably do is check the output once in Development again if its coming out fine. If it is..Try resending the Sap script again into Staging or the next server available.

Let us know if the problem recurrs.

Cheers,

Varna