cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing record - mass update of validity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I need to mass update the validity period (end date) of pricing condition record for big number of customers. Does exist in SAP standard transaction to do this in the easiest way?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In any table AXXX for conditions, the field DATBI is part of the key table, so you cannot change it. The solution is copy this condition to other with a new date for end of validity as before posts suggest you. You can customize the copy of records for VKxx tcodes. When you copy them, it will ask for the new validity period, and the system create the new record, and modify the begin of periods. If you can do it, and you could see how it works.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

PD: perhaps I've read the posts and I dont understand well. In VK12 you have the option to change the validity (an icon with a number 12 inside a red frame): I am thinking in change the value of AXXX-DATBI. I'm sorry by the mistake.

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Dec 3, 2010 6:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Eduardo. What you said makes sense, along with all the posts here.

We just implemented SAP/ECC6 this year. I am a business user. It sounds like I am missing some configuration for pre-set rules such as one I am looking for to mass change VALID TO dates.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rybka,

In order to mass change the 'valid to' date for multiple records do the following steps:

1. Go to tcode VK32

2. Under the conditions option select customer

3. In the selection screen maintain data as per your requirement

4. Click on Select All option at the bottom

5. Click on the Change Validity icon next to the simulation icon.

6. Maintain the desired valid to date and then save.

Regards,

Vishesh Kapoor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Once in my project I have faced the same scenario where in a program has been developed to change the VALID TO of the Pricing Records based on the Key Combinations for the Pricing Condition Type.

In the input screen all the key combinations where presented to the user.

other input fields were

1) Condition Record Valid on.

2) Proposed VALID TO field ( Where VALID TO is greater than or equal to condition record valid on date).

Hope this would suffice your business requirement.

Regards

Gowri Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Once in my project I have faced the same scenario where in a program has been developed to change the VALID TO of the Pricing Records based on the Key Combinations for the Pricing Condition Type.

In the input screen all the key combinations where presented to the user.

other input fields were

1) Condition Record Valid on.

2) Proposed VALID TO field ( Where VALID TO is greater than or equal to condition record valid on date).

Hope this would suffice your business requirement.

Regards

Gowri Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understood, you are using condition tables with a customer ID in the access sequence. And your condition records are maintained customer/Material wise.

In that case you cannot do any mass change here using VK12.

You have to create a LSMW program to do this. Then using excel sheets for relevant customer/material combination, you should be able to change all records.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction VK41 to create mass change and VK42 to change mass changes

Ahmed

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The simple work around solution is that have the data in excel sheet. Open VK12 screen. Just copy paste the dates there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can select them in VK12 and change the validity date in mass, is the calendar on the lower section of the screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Hovewer I can not change these dates in mass in VK12. Becouse it is not possible to put more customer numbers in VK12. I can put only one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am searching for the very same question and found this. Updating from VK12 using calender option is just what I need. Simple, fast and absolutely no effort needed (like writing LSMW etc.)

I am using this transaction for quite sometime but I didnt know about this function until now. This forum really helps.

Best Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

On this thread of doing a mass change of VALID TO dates on pricing records, someone suggested using VK12 and then selecting the records that I wanted changed and then clicking on the calendar. But, I don't see a calendar. Can someone assist?

Essentially, these are the things I did.

1. Invoked VK12

2. On the selection criteria, I selected the ones I needed, which were: Sales Org, Currency, Distribution Channel, Customer Sold To, Condition Type

3. Executed selection in #2 via the clock icon

4. I then selected the specific condition records I wanted to change by clicking or putting a check mark on the left side of each record

This only allows me to change one record at a time, but I need to do a mass change after I select a block of records. Someone mentioned clicking on a calendar at the lower screen, but I don't see that calendar.

Thanks in advance for your help