cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to : Buy qty 12 total of A, B, or C and all items (D,E, F,...) get 5%

Former Member
0 Kudos

For a long time SD'r this has me stumped.

No problem doing a group condition with a scale qty where if total 12 is ordered of material A, B, or C I am getting a 5% discount on material A, B. C but the sales group wants a promo where all line items get the 5% discount.

The other items never hit the condition and only qualify when the group A, B, C is met.

Before I start thinking about writing formulas to start looping around xkomv or what not, is this really a scenario not supported in standard configuration?

Will give points, is hot for me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can use BONUS BUY for your scenario.

pls refer the following link

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/40/c0e238f0d111d2adff080009d2232d/frameset.htm

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you have to be on SAP Retail which we aren't, this path doesn't exist for us in ECC 6.0. Even though the IMG config does exist for Bonus Buy.

Bonus buy conditions can be reached from the initial screen of Retailing by choosing Master data ® Condition/Arrangement ® Conditions: Sales ® Bonus buy ® Bonus buy ® Create.

Former Member
0 Kudos

custom development

in LV61ATOP we enhanced to create a Z field similiar to kbetr.

group condition with a formula to set this Z field if the condition was found.

2nd condition with a different formula to multiply the Z field by kawrt. This is the active condition.

on the 2nd condition to support invoicing we had to look at komp-aubel then go get xkwert from the order as all items may not be on the same invoice from the order. close to oss note 84605.

Now to replicate in CRM / IPC .......

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Michaels

This is really a scenario not supported in standard configuration.

Best way to go for requirement routine in VOFM. And check the material combination of A, B and C, if satisfied then discount condition type should trigger and appear in sales order else not.