cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tcode Solar01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all experts,

The consultant told me to view documents by tcode Solar01, and I tried it in PI(dev,qa,production) and ECC(dev,qa,production), but all failed.

Please help me,thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solar01 works in solution manager system and is used to view business documents like blueprint,tech spec,functional specs,roadmap documents etc.

Thanks

Aamir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps it is only me here thinking this, but when you entered the transaction code did the system not give you a message stating that the transaction does not exist?

Did this not spark a thought that the system your consultant is talking about and the one you are logged onto are not the same type of system?

I can only be very honest with you and say that it is a risk to your company that you can log onto a productive system and try to run any old transaction at will to see what them happens.

Sure, most transactions have initial screens before they actually do anything or will respect settings which are stronger than your authorizations, but not all of them do.

What would you do if your training manual there tells you to stop and start the SAP system for changes to be activated?

Your approach is not correct and is dangerous to the system. I recommend getting some proper training on the same...

Cheers,

Julius