cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble shooting: an order lost

Former Member
0 Kudos

morning,

someone called me he found an order lost in ECC. I check PIP,(SXMB_MONI, WE02, SMQR), then I didn't find any error for this order , but I found that file in archive folder.

I loged in ECP, (SXI_monitor,smqr), and I didn't find any error,too.

So, please tell me what I will do next?

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get the order number and get the idoc number for that idoc and the time when it send out. Then go to sxmb_moni and try to find at the same time for the same order. You need to search manually. If you have trex installed then payload based search is available, else you need to search manually untill unless you write some abap program for this.

Now get the idoc and see whether it processed or not. Then go to message monitoring and see the status of it. Now you said you have in archive folder, do you mean after picking the file it is in archive or while writing the file you are writing the file in archive folder also.

If it is during file pickup, you are archiving it doesnot mean the file processed successfully. First the message monitoring for errors and then start debugging from there.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check also SM13, ST22 and possibly SM35 for incorrect sessions in the ECC system.

If you are using ALE via your PI system as well, then perhaps you could mention this? Or don't you know how this scenario is setup?

Cheers,

Julius

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check sm58 in PI and ECC.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikenl,

Check the record in the SXMB_MONI and RWB.

In both cases you got success in PI then that shouldnot be a PI problem, that record is successfully processed through PI.

Regards

Ramesh