cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor with Archiving flag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need your help with few setups in SRM 4.0.

If a vendor has been marked for deletion in SAP R/3 (All areas box in MK06), then the vendor synchronization job sets the "Archiving flag" in BP in SRM for that vendor.

If that flag is set, then while creating the shopping cart it is giving a warning message "BBP_PD 303 Vendor is not permitted". Can we change this warning message to error message (hard stop)? If yes, could you plz tell me how to do that?

Also, I want to suppress those vendors in the display list of vendor field. If we are searching for a vendor in "preferred vendor" in shopping cart or "vendor" in purchase order, then it should not display those vendors in that field? Is that possible?

Please help.

Thanks,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor

block the vendor in srm backend via but000 xblk field or web flag for central blocking. so you can not search the vendor any nore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu / Masa,

THanks for your reply.

Is there a way to update the "Central block" automatically when the vendor has marked for deletion in backend in MK06?

When checked the box "All areas" in MK06 and run BBPUPDVD, it udpates the archiving flag in BP in SRM. Is it possible to automatically update central block in BP?

Plz advise.

Thanks,

Arun

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Arun,

Vendor data replication from R/3 to SRM can be done scheduling one of below reports:

i - BBP_VENDOR_UPDATE_DATA_JOB

ii - BBP_VENDOR_SYNC

SRM flag "Centrally blocked" will be updated according to corresponding flag in R/3 vendor data.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Laurent,

Could you plz advise, which flag in R/3 is corresponds to that Central block in SRM?

We have scheduled those two jobs in our system.

Thanks,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Laurent,

Could you plz advise, which flag in R/3 is corresponds to that Central block in SRM?

We have scheduled those two jobs in our system.

Thanks,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Laurent. Got it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try the Influence Message Control customizing.

SPRO: SRM-> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Message Control -> Influence Message Control.

For the search help, please check the BADI BBP_F4_READ_ON_EXIT.

Regards,

Masa