cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to XI error message will mapped to the SOAP faul message-SOAP(Axis)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Receiver end I am using SOAP (Axis) adapter and I am getting the system error and I am not getting the payload in SXMB_MONI.

What ever the error message how do MAP as a SOAP Fault message in SXMB_MONI.

I found the Solution from OSS note 1039369 but did not explain where to set what parameter and what modules...

SOAP Fault code

If parameter Category is XIAdaptger, Area SOAP, Code FAULT

In this case, parameters P1 and P2 may be set to the fault namespace and fault name. If these parameters are set, the SOAP fault code is set to namespace P1 and name P2. Otherwise, it is set as in other cases.

For all other cases

In this case, the SOAP fault code is set to namespace "http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" and name category.area.code, where category, area, code represent the XI error category, area, and code values, respectively.

SOAP detail

If parameter ApplicationFault is set

The SOAP detail child is set to the XI application payload. If, however, the payload extraction mode is set to Envelope, the application payload is taken as the SOAP envelope and the SOAP detail content is set to its body content. Similarly, if the extraction mode is set to Body, the application payload is taken as the SOAP body and the SOAP detail content is set to its content.

Otherwise

No SOAP detail content is set in this case.

Examples

XI error element

<sap:Error ...>

<sap:Category>XIAdapterFramework</sap:Category>

<sap:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</sap:Code>

<sap:AdditionalText>Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message.</sap:AdditionalText>

</sap:Error>

SOAP fault element

<soapenv:Fault>

<faultcode xmlns:ns1="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30">ns1:XIAdapterFramework.MESSAGE.GENERAL</faultcode>

<faultstring>Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message.</faultstring>

<detail/>

</soapenv:Fault>

Help appriciated

Regards,

Venu.

Edited by: Venugopalarao Immadisetty on Sep 24, 2009 3:39 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, have you found how to set the parameter ApplicationFault? We are facing a similar problem: we have a SOAP Axis Adapter Sender and we need to generate a SOAP Fault Message with PI error on "detail" segment of the standard SOAP Fault Message.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

go through this post -

although it is not "answered" but i used the suggestion from Guest (Neetesh) and it worked for me. give it a try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using Receiver SOAP Axis adapter and I am getting the below exception

XI error element

<sap:Error ...>

<sap:Category>XIAdapterFramework</sap:Category>

<sap:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</sap:Code>

<sap:AdditionalText>Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message.</sap:AdditionalText>

</sap:Error>

and above exception how do I convert as a SOAP Fault message..

SOAP fault element

<soapenv:Fault>

<faultcode xmlns:ns1="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30">ns1:XIAdapterFramework.MESSAGE.GENERAL</faultcode>

<faultstring>Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message.</faultstring>

<detail/>

</soapenv:Fault>

Any idea what modules need to add in Receiver SOAP Axis adapter.

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at Jin's blog if its helpful.

Handling Web Service SOAP Fault Responses in SAP NetWeaver XI

/people/jin.shin/blog/2007/05/21/handling-web-service-soap-fault-responses-in-sap-netweaver-xi

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i'm having the same problem. Were you able to solve it?

Thanks