cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we send data on resource level in SNP to DP Release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to get the SNP-PL orders in DP Keyfigure on Product-location-resource level. And I want to map DP resource characteristic so that DP pl. book will show the values on perticular resource characterstics.

And currently it is only release on prod-location level so I am getting Key figure values in all the resource characteristic in DP pl. book.

please advise if it is possible and if yes how?

Thanks for your help!

Regards.

Hitesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

The only solution I can see is to extract MALORE data to a BW cube and load it back to DP from there...

Regards

Julien

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is working now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hitesh for extracing data from MALORE pls do following

1. Create Data source on the plannig area having source as aggregate 9AMALORE

2. Check the data in the Extractor RSA3.

If ur data is comming in the extractor

then u can replicate the data source in BW and Extract the data from there.

-Regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Hitesh

Julien says is absolutely true and an elegant way of mapping. But if you want to do it on your own you can take a dump of the planned orders from Product view into excel and then upload it. The dump will carry the info of location, resource and product you will have to add. then convert into cvc form and upload it back to DP. This might be a very rudimentary way of doing it and more prone to errors than aht Julien suggests. but you can give it a try if the number of products are less.

-Cheers

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help!

I got one OSS note 689603, and it says we can release resource as well from SNP to DP.

But with the steps mentioned in the note, i could not able to release the orders on resource level.

And can you please help me as advised by julien, how we can take MALORE data to BW cube?

Thanks!

Regards,

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Hitesh

Julien says is absolutely true and an elegant way of mapping. But if you want to do it on your own you can take a dump of the planned orders from Product view into excel and then upload it. The dump will carry the info of location, resource and product you will have to add. then convert into cvc form and upload it back to DP. This might be a very rudimentary way of doing it and more prone to errors than aht Julien suggests. but you can give it a try if the number of products are less.

-Cheers

Virender