cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar for scheduling line in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have maintained separate calendarfor my client. That calendar code has been assigned to plant, sales org and shipping point.

For PP and MM, system taking the calendar which we have created.

But for SD its not taking. When i maintain the scheduling line for a sales order the calendar is not taking. Its taking something standard which has working on saturday and sunday also.

But in our calendar, We have maintained sunday is on holiday.

I want this calendar to be displayed in the scheduling line while creating a sales order.

Please can anyone give me solution for this issue?.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Also check the customer master for the goods receiving hours and check if sundays are also maintained. If yes, change the details there, create another sales order and check.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all,

I have tried all solution given by you. It was not working properly.

Again system is taking standard calendar only. Its not considering our own calendar.

I have maintained z calendar to shipping point, sales organisation and plant.

PP and MM side its working properly. But SD side its not taking.

I also defined delivery schedule and transport schedule in SD - Basic function. Z calendar maintained in working times.

Regards,

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear babs

Your Problem is related ti schedule line so that related to shiping point Calender so check ur shiping point calender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The system cant determine any other calendar than which you have maintined in Plant, Shipping point and Sales Organization.

During Availability check and Scheduling in sales order the system uses the calender whichever is assigned.

Kindly check your calendar settings and check whether all the assigned calenders are same or not.

Regards

Rajkumar K

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Kindly follow following path Goto -- S&D -- BASIC FUNCTION --DELIVERY SCHEDULIN -- MAINTAIN WORKING HOURS

I hope it will work.

Regards

Ajit K Singh

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the settings and compare between two calendars in SCAL and OVR3(Define Customer Calendars)..

Reg

JJ