cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard functionality of SAP GTS Compliance??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to post this comment on standard functionality of SAP GTS Compliance.

Once you release blocked document the standard functionality of SAP GTS allows users to post released sales order or delivery to for example "Bin Laden" when you change the partner address after the document is released from SPL checking.

For example:

R/3 user creates sales order

Order 12345

Ship-to: William Fog, Pakistan

SPL status - Blocked

GTS user releases the document (TA: /SAPSLL/SPL_BLRL --> "Cancel SPL block")..

After the release

R/3 user can change whatever he wants

Order 12345

Change of Ship-to: Bin Laden, Afghanistan

SPL status - Released

Basically I am more worried about deliveries. Because once it becomes an invoice its a problem, because invoice is not compliance relevant.

How come the SAP didn't think of such scenario?

Am i wrong or it is just like that?

Thank you for your opinion,

BR,

Gabriel.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gabriel,

The standard functionality of GTS will re-block the released document if the corresponding sales orderu2019s partner address is changed after the release.

Please check your configurations @

IMG > SAP Global trade services > SAP Compliance Management > "Sanctioned Party List Screening" Service > Control Settings for "Sanctioned Party List Screening" Service

u2022 Double click on relevant Legal regulation.

Check the values for u201C Check Logic for Docsu201D

1. New check of changed addresses

2. Status check of unhanded address (Partner address).

In my opinion either of the above values should do the check. However in my test scenario the second option (Status check of unhanded address) is working fine.

Here is the Scenario I tested :

SO # 100002

Sold to 100 u2013 ABC corp./US

Ship to 200 u2013 Saddam /JP

1. Sales order transferred and blocked in GTS for SPL (SPL status showing red light)

2. In GTS released order 100002 u2026.. status has a released flag (Green Flag)

3. In feeder system open sales order 10002 in change mode go to partner tab and change the ship to Osama /JP the order goes SPL block again.

Hope this helps:

PS: Please try both options and check which one works for you betteru2026u2026. And do reply with your results.

Warm regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satya,

Thank you for the answer. The customizing of SPL seems to me ok.

The issue is when you release document by fucntion "Cancel SPL block" (the green flag in the menu "manually release document") afterwards you can do what ever you want with the document, because all further SPL checks are dissabled.

You even get pop-up saing

Are you sure you want to cancel the block?

This will exclude the document from all future SPL checks.

It is really dangerous when you release document by "Cancel SPL block" the consequences are that you will allow users to send goods to Afganistan for example.

You can try it on your own.

Best regards,

Gabriel.