Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Alert

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have done JDBC to Proxy scenario i.e. Oracle to BI

I am picking up a data from Oracle and sending to BI tables.

The thing is when i execute the scenario i can see a success message in XI Moni, means the data got picked up from oracle. Now i can also see a Success message into BI side in Moni to confirm the data is successfully posted into BI tables.

Now, if i dont want to see in BI Moni about the success then what other options are available by which i can confirm myself that the data is successfully posted into BI tables.

Thanks

Dheeraj Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

There are 2 alternate ways you can follow

Change the proxy code in BI system so that it triggers a e-mail when data is posted corectly in BI.Not that big of a change, you just need to call a standard function module.

Second option would be to configure CCMS in BI,if any error happens then you will get error message from BI,in case no error happens you won't get anything from CCMS of BI.

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Aamir,

I am also facing the same problem.

I used a function module in proxy( BI ) to update data into BI tables.

I want to give a success mail.

For this I used 'SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1' function module.

But when I am sending data from oracle , this function module is not triggering.

But when I am directly test this function module in BI( In the Proxy ), then it triggers and mail is gone.

Kindly help me.

Regards,

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to put an external debugger and run the scenario.

Please ensure that the call is happening to the FM for triggering the mail.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already tried by putting External debugger.

But When I am execting directly from BI( Test ), at that time it triggers.

But When I am running scenario from Oracle, at that time it does not stop at the breakpoing to see what is going in proxy.

Is their any other way to use debugger in proxy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

Check the message status in SXMB_MONI and RWB of the XI / PI server, if that message is success in both SXMB_MONI and RWB then almost that scenario data should go to the target (i.e your BI table).

Regards

Ramesh

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi venka

This solution i already explained above, i dont want to use this one. i need an alternative.

Thanks

Dheeraj Kumar

Edited by: Dheeraj Kumar on Sep 24, 2009 5:41 PM