cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add fields to VF05N

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts,

Do U know if there is a way for adding fields to the VF05N report (not the VF05 report)?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VF05N is a standard report to list all the invoices.

Here we cannot add any new fields.But one way is to make a copy of this standard program and we have to develop a "Z" program.

Ask your ABAPer to make a copy of this existing program and develop a Z program with your additional fields.

For those new fields,we have to provide the logic to them.

After creating a new program,create a new T.Code which starts with "Z" letter by using the transaction "SE93".

Use this T.Code instead of "VF05N" for our new fields which is similar to "VF05N" and contains our additional fields.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

please check the follwing notes 397749 and 350068.

Maybe this notes will help to solve the problem.

With best regards

Claudia Neudeck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also I am interested is it possible to add a multiple search for VF04 selection screen for Billing documents according to multiple selection to Sales organisations (VKORG)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The inability to put multiple Sls Org's in VF04 (or exclude Sls Org) has given me nightmares but i could not find a solution.

Does anybody know how to do this.

the problem was that my client had 28 Sls Org's and we wanted to exclude just 1 sales org from VF04. Was not able to do it and hence had to create 27 variants.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The inability to put multiple Sls Org's in VF04 (or exclude Sls Org) has given me nightmares but i could not find a solution.

Does anybody know how to do this.

the problem was that my client had 28 Sls Org's and we wanted to exclude just 1 sales org from VF04. Was not able to do it and hence had to create 27 variants.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes at times, you will have to come across such a situation.

Of course, you would be aware, in VF04, you can exclude some of the datas like

a) Billing Type

b) Distribution Channel

c) Shipping Point

d) Sold To Party

So if any of these differs from one sales organisation to another, perhaps, your requirement can be met.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the Transaction code VL05n and get the Program in the system--->status

it will be ERPSLS_BILLDOC_VIEW

Then goto the Transaction code SE38

and search with Selection-screen globally

there you will get

SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK docnum WITH FRAME TITLE text-vbe.--- for Document number tab

SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK docdata WITH FRAME TITLE text-doc.---for Document data tab

SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK orgdata WITH FRAME TITLE text-org.---- for Organisational data tab

SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF BLOCK sperre WITH FRAME TITLE text-inc.---- for the selection criteria

You can add the required field where ever you want in the above screens.

Since it is a standard report it is better to create a Z program by copying it and modify according to your requirement.

regards,

santosh